April Weddings are here. The most used flowers for April weddings are:
- White calla lily bouquets for majestic brides
- Purple lilac arrangements for bohemian weddings
- Pink tulips for romantic brides
- Stargazer lilies centerpieces for a royal wedding
- Strelitzia bouquets for tropical brides
Next, Zodiacs4u presents Top 5 Worst Zodiac Matches for 2010 posted at Sun Signs, Love Matching, Star Sign Horoscopes, Zodiac Compatibility.
YourLifEvents.com presents Fab Flowers: Pink Wedding? Check out or Pink Flower List » Your LifEvents Lifestyle Blog – Wedding Planning, Party Planning, Nesting, Kids, Parenting Advice, Dating Advice and Fab Flowers: What Time of Year Are Your Flowers Available? » Your LifEvents Lifestyle Blog – Wedding Planning, Party Planning, Nesting, Kids, Parenting Advice, Dating Advice posted at Your LifEvents Lifestyle Blog – Wedding Planning, Party Planning, Nesting, Kids, Parenting Advice, Dating Advice.
Then, William Phelps presents One Take Photography | Wedding Photography in Utah posted at Utah Wedding Photography.
Still in the photography business, Mark Andrew Higgins presents Finding the Right Photographer | Mark Andrew Photographer posted at Mark Andrew Photographer.
Then, Courtney presents Wedding Theme Ideas – Unique Wedding Theme Ideas And Creative Wedding Ideas-Cajun Wedding Theme posted at Ideen für eine Mottohochzeit.
Want to minimize your wedding’s impact on other people, and the environment? Learn how to throw a fair trade wedding. Heather Levin presents Saying ?I Do?? Then Have A Fair Trade Wedding! posted at Earth Divas’s Blog.
Enjoy your April weddings, see you next month for a brand new wedding flowers carnival.
Really professional, really makes you want to forget a DIY wedding and struggle to get professionals to do your wedding arrangements.
Purple is definitely in trends this year. Same goes for purple wedding flowers.
I’ve found this interesting post regarding purple wedding flowers. Check it out to find some ideas.
and welcome to our first edition of the Spring Wedding Flower Carnival.
Spring is a good time to have a wedding, since it’s a season associated to purity and new beginnings.
As for wedding flowers, spring offers numerous choices:
- White tulip bouquets, for a delicate bride
- Pink tulips arrangements for a romantic wedding
- Red tulips for a passionate bride
- A Lily of the Valley bouquet for a pure bride
- Blue tulips for daring brides
- Yellow tulips for a bright, summery wedding
- Black tulips for an out of the ordinary, eccentric bride
- White gerbera daisies mixed with pink gerbera daisies make wonderful round centerpieces, even if you simply put them alone in vases
- Red gerbera daisies and orange gerbera daisies will give you a hot, hot wedding day
- Camellias and jasmine flowers are also available through spring, even though they are winter flowers
For this first edition Krystal Covington presents The “Do it Yourself” Bride – envy Lace Wigs posted at Envy my Hair, a nice blog which teaches you how to cut back wedding costs by doing yourself a bunch of wedding preparations.
Next, Banquet Manager presents I Want My Steak Now! and The Bride That Couldn’t Make a Floor Plan posted at So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager…, which shares his experience as a banquet manager and warns you about what can go wrong on your big wedding day.
Then, we have V. Jennings presenting Online Dating Tips posted at Tips To Get Married And Find Love. Dating Help For Women., in case you haven’t found that special someone to connect with for a lifetime.
Since we’re facing difficult times ahead, Vicky presents Planning a Wedding in an Economic Recession posted at Cheap Wedding Ideas and Sam presents Cheap Wedding Flowers. Ten Ways to Save on Wedding Flowers on a Budget posted at Best Cheap Weddings. Also, to cut back on your costs even more, learn from Weddings Affordable how to get Wedding Help From Friends and Family posted at Cheap Wedding Ideas.
Enjoy your March Wedding and see you on the 1st of April for the next spring wedding flowers carnival.
This year, Valentine’s Day Flowers sells seem to drop. Let’s show them that love is still in the air. You have still almost one week left to order flowers for the one you love. You can choose to send her the traditional roses, or try to be daring and offer her a colorful flower bouquet. If you are more conservatory, try choosing flowers by color:
- White Flowers for innocent love
- Pink Flowers for a shy love.
- Red Flowers for passionate love.
- Orange Flowers for friendship
- Blue Flowers for a romantic love.
- Purple Flowers for showing the loved one is royalty to you.
- Brown Flowers for your hubby or boyfriend.
- Black Flowers for a goth love.
- Yellow Flowers to express jealousy.
Enjoy this Valentine’s Day and don’t forget to send your loved ones flowers this year.
Rose flowers are the most passionate flowers in the world. They come in different colors, flavors and scents, bringing joy and beauty in our lives. Offer your loved ones the most wonderful rose flower bouquet this Valentine’s Day.